I'm proud of you

I'm proud of you. 
I'm proud of you for doing your best to be okay. 
I'm proud of you for fighting through the hard days. 
I'm proud of you for never quitting.   
I'm proud of you for being here today.

Because I know that there are days when you didn't think you'd make it. I know there are yesterdays that felt so hard and you felt like giving up. I know there are things you don't talk about; things that make you feel invisible, scared, insignificant. 

But let me tell you something - it's going to be ok. I don't know what you're going through but I know that you're going to make it through it. You're going to come out of this even stronger. Keep fighting for you, even if no one else does. Fight because you're worth it. You deserve all of the love and happiness. You deserve to feel safe and secure. You deserve to feel seen and heard. You are the most amazing person on earth because you are YOU. There is no one in the world who offers what you do. 

And you're going to make it. You're going to be ok...I promise.

I'm proud of you. 
Be proud of you too.

xoxo, 
T

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Chances

Happy Birthday

Finding my way back