A few of my Favorite Things

I am a simple girl and I find joy in the small things. I don't need the big, over-the-top things to make my heart happy. I cherish my friends, I live for special moments, and I embrace the simple life.  

Today, I experienced my first snow fall in my new home state. It was beautiful and so peaceful! It only lasted a few hours but it brought so much joy to my heart. There is just something special about snow that this Oregon girl loves...it's one of my favorite things!

This got me thinking... 

Unexpected snowfall. A coffee date. Going on a hike. Wine tasting. Floating the river. Camping. Watching football. Pedicures. Snuggling with my dog. Family time. Celebrating birthdays. Laughing until my cheeks hurt. Hanging with friends. Walking on the beach. Watching the sunset. Playing mini golf. Having pillow fights. DIY projects. Cheering on my kids...

These are just a few of my favorite things.

Friends, what brings you joy? What makes your heart happy? Are you a sucker for the simple things, or do you hold out for the big things? Whatever brings you joy or makes your heart happy, I hope that you know how grateful I am for you. Your friendship, your love, your support...YOU are one of my favorite things. 

And I hope that you never forget that. 

xoxo,
T




Comments

  1. Awwww, very sweet!! The best things in life are often the most simple ones!

    You are the best Ms T!!! So lucky to know YOU!!! Thankful for all you do!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Chances

Happy Birthday

Finding my way back