Spring Break

Friends. Sunshine. Bonfires. Happy Hour. Belly Laughs. Road Trips. 

Spring Break was exactly what my heart needed. 

Have you ever been in such a funk that you felt no joy in doing everyday things? I was there. Everyday was dull. Nothing made my heart smile. Nothing made me feel accomplished. Nothing gave me satisfaction. I was to a point where I needed a recharge. I needed to get out of my four walls and breathe. My daughter was there, too. She needed to get out...far away. She needed friends. She needed joy. We needed a vacation in the worst way.

So with little planning, we went. 

And it was worth it. 

Sleepovers. Junk Food. Pillow Fights. Ice Cream. Movies. Outdoor Fun. Walks. Park Visits. 

It brought joy back into our lives. It put smiles on our faces. It re-energized our hearts and souls. I wish it would have lasted longer and she wishes we would have never left. There is just something about "home" that will always be our favorite place. There is something magical about seeing our friends and being with the people that love us unconditionally. I can't put in to words how much we both needed this week and it was everything and then some. 

Thank you friends! Thank you for your hospitality. Thank you for your support. Thank you for embracing my wild and random adventures. Thank you for always showing up. Thank you for loving us as much as you do. Thank you for being YOU!

I love you. We love you. So much!

xoxo,
T


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Chances

Happy Birthday

Finding my way back