Goodbye 2020

Page 366 of 366...who else is ready to close this book? 

2020 - what a year it's been. 

I am not going to write about how great or awful it was because this past year has affected us all in many different ways. It's brought all of us different things and we've all gone through so much, in our own ways. I speak the truth when I say that 2020 was definitely not a "one size fits all" and more than a few of us won't miss it. 

For me, I am ready for this story to end. I am ready to start the new year. I am ready for all that is to come. I won't claim this as "my year", but I will embrace each new journey, each new idea, and each new memory to come. 

Goodbye 2020. 

Hello 2021. 

xoxo,
T




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Chances

Happy Birthday

Finding my way back