Welcome to my happy place

Dear friends, 

Welcome to my happy place!  

I've always had a passion for writing and loving on people. I believe that to be the best version of YOU, you have to have balance in your life, and do the things YOU need that make YOU happy. Self love and self care are so important to the mind, body and soul...and writing is that for me. 


What started out as a thought, turned into a dream, and eventually lead me here…to this space. A new Journey. A safe space to express my thoughts, my feelings, and share with the world the positive vibes that we all so desperately need. 


But this is your space too. 


Here you are free to be your brave, strong, beautiful, imperfectly flawed self. No judgment, no apologies. Together, we will cry, laugh, love and grow. So open your heart and give yourself permission to feel all the feels…and always remember to love YOU first!  


I am so happy that you are here. Grab a seat and stay awhile. This is just the beginning!  


xoxo, 

T

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Chances

Happy Birthday

Finding my way back